Regional Assistant / Marketing Coordinator
Reporting to the Regional Vice Presidents for Western Canada & The Pacific Rim Regions. This position requires the ability to cold call, work both individualistically and collaboratively, generate long term relationships and growth with new and existing insurance industry partners to support the execution of the WINMAR® corporate business growth plan. The successful applicant will be a team player, motivated, independent and have many duties and responsibilities that will include but are not limited to:
The National Franchise Sales Representative is responsible for meeting and exceeding growth projections through new business development and conversions of franchise opportunities. The National Franchise Sales Representative contributes to WINMAR®s overall success by calling on prospective franchisees, developing relationships and networking with industry groups and professionals in the restoration & construction industry.
- Contribute to, and assist in developing marketing plans and Support the development of regional marketing campaigns to assist in promoting and increasing awareness of the WINMAR® brand.
- Represent the WINMAR® brand by attending and participating industry functions in Western Canada, as
– Functions include trade shows, business meetings, seminars, and other events as may be deemed necessary by Corporate to promote the vision of the company within the territory.
- Monitor and communicate industry activity. Develop and maintain a monthly regional e-newsletter for internal distribution highlighting key information related to the property restoration industry.
- Assist to develop regional marketing communications and blogs for Corporate and Franchisee’s to use within their territory markets, via social media and individual websites.
- Assist with the administration of customer and franchisee (owner) relationships
- Assist in strategies and franchisee support as required related to marketing, broker presentation etc.
- Assist and report to the VPs of Western Canada and or Corporate office(s) as required
- Facilitate, coordinate and distribute effective marketing materials, strategies, service opportunities, internal and external communications.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Minimum post-secondary education including a Diploma or Degree in Marketing, Communications, Sales, Business Administration and / or cumulative work experience will be given first consideration.
- Must have the ability to think independently, innovatively and strategically.
- Must have strong knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Excellent Communication Skills, written and verbal and be able to show a proven Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience working in a marketing and / or communications role.
Are you “The Right Person”?:
- The successful applicant will be dynamic in nature and encouraged to work collaboratively yet independently and therefore must be highly self-motivated and driven. Participation in a professional style and manner will be an essential requirement at marketing and industry events.
Details / Q&A:
- Are there Benefits? Yes – after 12 months probationary term
- What is the work Location and is there travel? Calgary, AB and / or Vancouver, BC office based – although certain times of the year will involve extensive travel throughout Western Canada
- Position Type: Full-time/1 year fixed – though with proven performance this position has the ability to become a permanent placement.
- Will WeTrain Applicant(s)? No the applicant needs to have the skills and experience we are looking for, we will include on-board training in London, Ontario at our WINMAR® Corporate offices & incorporate field training as required.
- Posting Expires: August 01, 2017