Current Job Listings
WESTERN REGION DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Department: Western Canada/Corporate
Job Category: Business Development/Assistant to RVP
Benefits: Yes – after a 12-month probationary term
Location/Travel: Calgary AB, and/or Vancouver, BC – This position is office based with travel throughout Western Canada
Position Type: Full-time
Date Posted: July 1st, 2019
Posting Expires: September 1st, 2019
Training: Yes, will include on-board training in London, ON at WINMAR® Corporate offices and incorporate field training as required.
Equipment Provided: Cell Phone, Laptop, Air Card, Auto Allowance
Reporting to the Regional Vice President for the Western Canada Region. This position requires the ability to cold call, work both individualistically and collaboratively, generate long tern relationships and growth with new and existing insurance industry partners to support the execution of WINMAR® corporates business growth plan. The successful applicant will be a team player, motivated, independent and have many duties and responsibilities that will include but are not limited to:
- Contribute to, and assist in developing marketing plans and strategies. Support the development of regional marketing campaigns to assist in promoting and increasing awareness of the WINMAR® brand.
- Represent the WINMAR® brand by attending and participating in industry functions in Western Canada, as required.
- Functions include trade shows, business meetings, seminars, and other events as may be deemed necessary by Corporate to promote the vision of the company within the territory.
- Monitor and communicate industry activity to your RVP and franchisee(s).
Facilitation & Communication
- Assist with the administration of customer and franchisee (owner) relationships.
- Assist in strategies and franchisee support as required related to marketing, broker presentation, etc.
- Assist and report to the RVP of Western Canada and/or Corporate office(s) as required.
- Facilitate, coordinate and distribute effective marketing materials, strategies, service opportunities and internal/external communications.
Are you “The Right Person?” The successful applicant will be dynamic in nature and encouraged to work collaboratively yet independently and therefore must be highly self-motivated and driven. Participation in a professional style and manner will be an essential requirement at marketing and industry events.
Qualifications & Education Requirements
- Minimum post-secondary education including a Diploma or Degree in Marketing, Communications, Sales, Business Administration and/or cumulative work experience will be given first consideration.
- Must have the ability to think independently, innovatively and strategically.
- Strong knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, and be able to show a proven minimum of 3-5 years’ experience working in a marketing and/or communications role.
Applications Accepted By: Email (attachment)
Mail to: email@example.com
Subject Line: Application for Western Region Development Manager
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. By applying to this position you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship permanent resident status or work permit.
WINMAR® franchises are always accepting resumes for the following positions:
- Estimators – Primary duties include project management of claims and general contracting services. Must be ready to respond to emergencies on a 24-hour on call basis.
- Carpenters – Perform all types of construction work on the company’s projects as assigned.
- Warehouse Clerks – Work related to receipt, shipment, storage, distribution, or delivery of products, parts, and materials.
- Cleaning – Perform all types of cleaning work on the company’s projects as assigned. Must maintain own equipment.
Please complete the inquiry form and indicate your area of interest. A WINMAR® representative will contact you within ten business days.