Access to and use of the WINMAR® Franchise Best Practices Manual (the “FBPM”) from this Web site is subject to the terms and conditions listed below. WINMAR® International Inc. reserves the right to change such terms and conditions from time to time without notice. If you have any questions, comments or concerns about the FBPM please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information, or call 519-451-0000.
If you read and agree to these terms and conditions, click the “I AGREE” link below. If you disagree with the terms and conditions, click the “I DECLINE” link below.
- You may use the FBPM to assist you in finding information for use only as a licensed WINMAR® franchisee.
- You may not use, reproduce, publish, distribute or communicate all or any part of the FBPM except as expressly permitted by clause 1. In particular, but without limiting the foregoing, you may not use the FBPM for any commercial purposes other than as part of the operation of a licensed WINMAR® franchise;
- You may not reproduce, publish, distribute or communicate all or any substantial part of the FBPM except that you may reproduce such part of the FBPM as may be required to enable you to use the FBPM for the purpose expressly permitted by clause 1 provided that you erase or delete any such reproduction immediately after you have used the FBPM for such purpose.
- The entire risk associated with the use of the FBPM is assumed by you. The FBPM is provided on an “as is” basis and all warranties and conditions, whether express, implied or collateral are disclaimed including, without limitation, all warranties of merchantability, quality, marketability or fitness for particular purposes or those arising by law, statute, usage of trade or course of dealing. In particular, but without limiting the foregoing, WINMAR® International Inc. does not warrant that the FBPM is accurate, up-to-date, error free or free from any software virus or other harmful component, and does not confirm or represent the currency, accuracy or reliability of any information contained in the FBPM.
- In no circumstances shall WINMAR® International Inc., its officers or employees be responsible or liable for any loss or damages whatsoever, including, without limiting the generality of the foregoing, any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages, arising from or in connection with your use of, access to or your reliance on, or your inability to use or gain access to, the FBPM.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed by the laws of the province of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable therein.
If you have read and agree to these terms and conditions, please click “I AGREE”
If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, click “I DECLINE”.