From the WINMAR® Team
Dear Valued Customer:
Your health and safety is important to us. WINMAR® is dedicated to the safety of our employees and our customers.
We have put systems and processes in place that involve the joint co-operation of all stakeholders which includes but not limited to:
- Following the CDC and Health Canada guidelines and standards of cleaning practices
- Following provincial workplace safety board recommendations
- Use of approved cleaning products to combat the Human Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Personal Protective Equipment training
- Cleaning and disinfecting our equipment after each use
- Increased hand hygiene and practicing social distancing in the workplace
Employees are screened and complete an Employee COVID-19 Health Survey that asks the questions identical to those we ask our customers to answer within the COVID-19 Customer Attestation and Assumption of Risk Form.
Our employees will enter your premises with the Personal Protective Equipment deemed appropriate for the job, which could include but is not limited to:
- Hand sanitizer
For peace of mind and the safety of our employees, all customers are requested to complete the COVID-19 Customer Attestation and Assumption of Risk Form prior to WINMAR® employees performing work on the premises. This document can be obtained from the WINMAR® location contracted to do the work.