COVID-19 DECONTAMINATION SERVICES
Winmar has the resources to provide decontamination services and help you deal with the Covid-19 pandemic. We provide services to both commercial and residential spaces. In order to eliminate the spread of viruses, we train our experienced technicians in decontamination procedures of your property.
The CDC states that cleaning high-touch surfaces daily is the best practice to prevent the spread. You can count on our Winmar technicians to take extra measures to carry out deep cleaning of high traffic areas using approved cleaning products.
DECONTAMINATION SERVICES RESPONSE TIME
Our Winmar team is ready to respond immediately once a Covid-19 case has been confirmed in your business or community.
We are dedicated to employee and public safety, and follow the CDC and Health Canada guidelines and standards of cleaning practices. In addition, we also follow the procedures, and use of approved cleaning products to combat the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19).
- We ensure that all cleaning technicians are safe.
- We conduct a deep cleaning of frequently touched surfaces including the application of DIN registered cleaning products (Health Canada).
- Our team follows the CDC, IICRC and Health Canada cleaning guidelines and procedures.
- For any suspected or confirmed case, we involve a third-party industrial hygienist to validate the appropriate cleaning methods required.
- 24 hour emergency response.
All in all, with over 40 years of experience and 90 locations across Canada, our team is ready to assist you. You can also learn more about our services on our dedicated web page regarding cleaning and damaged possessions. If you’re in need of our decontamination services, find or contact your local Winmar office today!